The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 751: March 14, 2021

Xbox Finalizes Bethesda Acquisition

• There will be a bonus VHS Gaming Tape stream on Wednesday, March 24th at 9PM ET/6PM PT on the VOGNetwork Twitch channel, featuring promotional tapes and possibly some home movies from late 90's E3! (The date was announced after recording.)
  • There is a little bit of current events talk regarding vaccines (and getting them) at the beginning of the show.
  • We take some viewer comments regarding the challenges that hardware developers have had over the last year with social distancing requirements, as well as another reason why we're seeing so many remasters right now.
  • There was some confusion on why transferring save games from the PS4 to the PS5 seemed inconsistent, and we break down some examples.
  • Xbox's $7.5 Billion acquisition of Bethesda was finalized this week, which meant that a whole bunch of games appeared on Xbox Game Pass. But, in the long term, will we actually see big franchises launch day and date on PlayStation or Nintendo consoles?
  • I received the Strong Bad Sings vinyl this week (which sold out in an hour) and we talk a little bit about the resurgence of vinyl in general, and I talk about how hipster I am with my game music OST collection.
  • Then we talk to OLR about the Bethesda acquisition and what that might mean for non-Xbox platforms.

Download The MP3! - 26MB, 55 minutes 55 seconds

126 total views

0 Comments

Add Your Own Comment
Name (required)
Email (required, will not be shown)

Comment

(also required, believe it or not)

Are You Intelligent? 5+4 =